Looking for people that are aspiring to work in the game industry

Sprony

On 7/12/2016 at 1:11 PM, Radu said:

Those are some cool features you have there - like the social bot thing and dismemberment. I can definitely see potential to create a believable world, but why are people suddenly blending medieval with sci fi? Btw, the scale of your project is insane. It's good to aim high, but it's better to be realistic about your resources.

Yeah, the game is too big. When I started this 2 years ago I tought that will be easy to recruit a team, but I was wrong (or I'm not able to do it). At this moment there are only a 3d artist and me working in the game, with some sporadical collaborations. Probably the game will be smaller than the expected.

The game blends the ancient mesopotamian civilizations with aliens, inspired in the Anunnakis theories. I like the ancient aliens theme, I always wanted to do a game of that. Is the only way to be motivated to finish the project.

• 1 month later...
  • Sprony unpinned this topic