PogoP

(UE4) Sci-fi Colony Bunk Room

101 posts in this topic

Duuuuudeeee whattt. This is intense *mind blown* (your finished version).

I was trying to find Kotaku, wtf is this place?

Well deserved man nicely done :)

Have you seen Solaris? Just watched the youtube clip. Reminded me a lot of Solaris. (music wise as well)

Did you use any displacement maps? I have really hard time getting them to work (display at all). Meshes get tesselated but no displacement is actually happening.

I haven't seen Solaris actually, I've always wanted to watch it though, just never got round to it!

Buddy, nah I didn't use any displacement, there's no tesselation going on in this scene at all.

[HP] likes this

I haven't seen Solaris actually, I've always wanted to watch it though, just never got round to it!

Buddy, nah I didn't use any displacement, there's no tesselation going on in this scene at all.

The Tarkovsky Solaris.....Shits crazy

The Tarkovsky Solaris.....Shits crazy

I was refering to the remake. Didn't know there was an original! Thank you!

Hey guys!

Not posted on here in a while, been busy with work. I've decided to release this for free for you guys to download and mess around with/learn a bit more of Unreal 4. Let me know if this doesn't work for some reason. I tested it with Unreal 4.5 and it seemed ok. Not tried in later versions, if they're even out yet.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7557268/Unreal/Scifi_Bunk.7z

spence, 2d-chris, Pampers and 2 others like this

This is absolutely fantastic, thanks for sharing! (it loads just fine, btw)

Edited by spence

Really awesome. Thx for sharing! Working on a scifi scene myself. This is gonna be invaluable learning material for when i'm putting on the final touches to my scene.

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately Dropbox have temporarily banned this link, as I have gone over my 20gb daily download limit! This should be back up tomorrow. I'll look at uploading it somewhere else in the meantime :)