Kacper Niepokólczycki - Environment Artist

knj

Hi guys, I've finally manage to put my folio together and I would really love to hear your feedback
"unfortunately" tomorrow I start my vacation and I will be doing nothing for a month or so (finally :D) so I will adress any improvement after I come back, but thanks in advance

http://www.knj-art.com/

I would love to say big thanks to you guys for great support and help, especially to 2d-Chris - this guy helped me a lot with great feedback and CE3 suppor BIG thanks, and HP always there with helpful hand even when i was bitching all the time LOL !

i hope you will like my work

Aaah good to see guys from Poland more active. Polish names and suenames are pain in the... mouth for foreigners. I've got used to hear "Matush" and I'm just like "Just call me Matthew" and they're "No no, I'll call you Matusfewlpmski"... ;)

Anyway, when the Deadfall Adventures will be out make sure to provide some more env shots and wires. At the first time I've didn't understand the slideshow of all your work, I thought that the description at the bottom concerns the slideshow. Maybe try to add "Personal/Professional Work - Slideshow" or something like that at the top of the slideshow? Too bad that the resume page opens the PDF and I can't go back to the page. MAybe create a HTML version of the resume with basic info and then add the link to the PDF. The PDF version of the portfolio is also a good idea! Also I've seen some weird phrezes in game descriptions but I have the same problem over and over. Someone from the core will help you with that ;) Looks nice, keep it going! :)

DUX - don't get me started on this one LOL, just like Seir said our surnames are just ridiculous and my is top example of this, EVERY time i'm one the phone in oter country and i need to speel my name, i'm like ok here we go N...I..E.... even here in Poland some ppl have prolem with it LOL

FMPONE - thx dude but, but as far as i concered this site is quite light

Seir - good thinking i will think about that, as for sliders the one in PRO work is different than the one in PER work and Seir BIG thanks to you while being so patient with me and tryied to help really appreciate it ;)

Edited by knj

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, i'm back in this lovely part of europe called Poland :v

1. i've updated resume part, i think that making resume in html and pdf was a good idea, so i did that

2. probably i will update a lil bit my The Last of Us scene, couse at the finish i was rushing it so much that i think i can upgrade some lil things

3. what do you think about my Fishing village and ghost town, i know it is not the top shit but is it draging my overall folio down ? i don't want to go back there and work on it more, becouse i think its pointless (i want to start working on something new) but some of my friends told me that these 2 project are making my overall folio looking worse

http://www.knj-art.com/resume.html

thx guys :)

Edited by knj