Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

FrieChamp

personally im not into this, or even remotely intrigued, except by the fact that they somehow managed to turn world of warcraft, probably the dorkiest thing I can imagine, into an even dorkier virtual card game.

that said, haters gonna hate~

I willllllllll modulate this slightly by saying that I hope someone does an art dump so I can see all the beautiful work that went into the game itself

Edited by FMPONE

Magic the gathering: Duels of the planeswalkers was pretty fun so I can definitely see this one happening.

Battleforge also was semi-successful (at least profitable, just a small market); although it was a hybrid of RTS- TCG.

I'll see where this one goes :)

Edited by Chimeray

I dont like pay to win games, never has, never will.

And before you start arguing against this game being pay to win, then rest assured I also think magic the gathering is pay to win. Sure its all about building a deck and mastering the game, but before all that you have to actually "pay to win" (aka spend enough money to get the deck you want that is best in the current meta game).

Edited by Skjalg

Like FMP I'd love to see the beautiful art on the cards here, but I have no interest in a virtual "collectible" card game. It is literally pay-to-win and has been since Magic days. Should've left that in the dustbin of history where it belongs (particularly since these aren't even actual physical cards anyway, so there is no rarity)

• 7 months later...