The Evil Within (Project Zwei)

Sprony

I just found out about this game. It's being created by Tango Gameworks and will be published by Bethesda Softworks. Shinji Mikami (Resident Evil, Resident Evil Remake (Gamecube), Resident Evil 4 and Dino Crisis) is directing the project and has stated that the game will be a true survival horror experience.

Equally as interesting, the lead CGI artist from Resident Evil Remake (Gamecube) environments will be acting as lead environment artist of this project. Resident Evil Remake (Gamecube) is widely considered one of the most atmospheric titles of all time.

Sounds promosing doesn't it?

Edited by Thrik

No shit Sherlock and hello Captain Obvious. I'm feeling the love guys ;)

I just copied it from the site and figured everyone would know that Biohazard = Resident Evil. Changed it though. Regarding the zwei, it's what the game is called, can't helpt that. I'm glad I posted this here. The encouragement really keeps me motivated to provide you with hopefully interesting games :)

Edited by SpronyvanJohnson

I just copied it from the site and figured everyone would know that Biohazard = Resident Evil. Changed it though. Regarding the zwei, it's what the game is called, can't helpt that. I'm glad I posted this here. The encouragement really keeps me motivated to provide you with hopefully interesting games :)

Just pulling your leg mate! :-D I actually do appreciate every thread about a new game (such as this one, didn't hear about it before)...

...and as it turns out some folks around here are not familiar with the Japanese title of the game ;)

Just pulling your leg mate! :-D I actually do appreciate every thread about a new game (such as this one, didn't hear about it before)...

...and as it turns out some folks around here are not familiar with the Japanese title of the game ;)

Yeah, I know. I just returned the favor. But your right, assumptions assumptions. I really thought almost everybody knew that :S

@Thrik: That's why I look forward to this. The last good survival horror I played was Resident Evil 4 and that wasn't even that hardcore anymore.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice. Weird decision to go with that ratio though, one of the advantages games have over films is they can perfectly adapt to different screen sizes (theoretically). At the very least they can target the ratio 99% of people's TVs are, 16:9. Intentionally going with cinema ratios just to look more cinematic is the kind of cheesy thing a lot of programmes did in the 90s to appear more cinematic and, er, it didn't work. Fill up my screen please. :gonk:

• 3 weeks later...