Beck

(NOT) Half-Life 3 thread

433 posts in this topic

Now I know that HL3 rumours pop up at pretty much every gaming convention. But this one seems pretty legit.

http://www.valvetime.net/threads/half-l ... st.217236/

Turns out on the official Gamescom site the products list features HL3.

http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/en/game ... /index.php

Are we finally going to hear something about the long-awaited Half-Life sequel?

Also, as the link to ValveTime points out, a special GTTV episode focused around Valve is airing smack bang in the middle of Gamescom on the 17th. Valve are being very busy lately, why not throw an announcement for HL3 into the works too? One can hope! :-D

Shame that they've come out and said they were listen in error. Perhaps they were meant to be kept a secret until announced? Clutching at straws I know. But you don't really add games "in error"

Still, I'm not getting too excited until there's an actually an announcement made.

Yeah, not yet. I'll believe it when I see it, though based on the titles Valve have announced at the moment (just DOTA2, right?), then it could be a nice time for an announcement with Source 2 for next gen consoles and PC :)

I want it, therefore its true! :derp:

Yes same SOOP, only I created a new account :)

Anyway we will see if it's true or not, probably is because it's the first time after years I'm not at gamescom..

I haven't posted on these forms in years but I reactivated my account just so post how excited I am! :)

omfg its soop!~

trailer for a Valve "non video game project" thursday night :E