GTA V

skdr

• 1 month later...

Been playing the latest updates with some friends. The whole CEO thing is pretty cool, it really forces cooperation in free mode, and it is super awesome when you have 2 or more companies trying to fuck sabotage for each other. Lots of new vehicles and customization, getting enough cash is still a grind though. But also kind of nice, since the most high end stuff will still be rare and everyone won't be driving around in the same armored cars. Stunt races were cool for 1 day. It's only interesting in the beginning when everyone is pushing each other hoping to win the lotto of whoever comes out of the mosh pit first, the rest of the race is usually 5mins of boring driving with out any action before you reach the goal :v

Some negative stuff is still the client side hosting bullshit, and 9 year olds in jets griefing everyone constantly. Fuck jets.

Anyway, here are some cringe-ish recordings from our plays

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know cross posting is bad but this has just been released and might get lost if you are interested.

really curious to see if the rumors are real that GTA 6 might be set in London.

Also, am I the only one that would like to see a more stylised version of GTA? I love the promo illustrations they create, I think the game would look better with them characters.

7 hours ago, blackdog said:

really curious to see if the rumors are real that GTA 6 might be set in London.

Also, am I the only one that would like to see a more stylised version of GTA? I love the promo illustrations they create, I think the game would look better with them characters.

Nice, London could be good, I hope they go all "South Park-esque" on the humour, I wanna see no cultural sacred cows. This could be amazing, as long as they stay true to the franchise values.

As for stylization, hells to the yeah! I didn't like how GTAV went a bit too photo realistic, it looses some of the appeal, even if it does make for some nice Tech videos on youtube.
Thematically GTA Vice City is still the best out of all of them, and it's heavily stylized. If they go that same route, it could be awesome.

19 hours ago, [HP] said:

Thematically GTA Vice City is still the best out of all of them, and it's heavily stylized. If they go that same route, it could be awesome.

Yes! Vice City is my favourite GTA, I really really wish they revisited it, even just as a location with more modern setting.

If they went stylised I’d be like

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a6bdca1ea936fe9e986

• 6 months later...