hessi

Random Photo Thread

341 posts in this topic

That's a public thread or your private? :) BTW. nice colors, I'm gonna photo "my flood" ;) tomorrow but it's way less spectacular. Just a few trees flooded...

i considered this to be a public thread because all so privates are kind of annoying to me.

the colors in the photo above weren't changed in photoshop. no saturation or contrast changes. just cropping the view.

OK, so now my turn. It's nothing "wow" but I want to share it with you guys. Few weeks ago I discovered that place. The red window frames is a part of the culture here, also the language is a bit different, it can be called slang somehow... This region and few cities around where German before the war, also the mines that are nearby. This slang is a mix of Polish and German, crazy sometimes :D

10b.jpg

11b.jpg

12b.jpg

Not being here for a long time I am not quite sure of the rules yet. So if someone cries for me borrowing this thread apologize in advance. Also, If it is preferable I can begin my own thread.

As you guys know I travel a lot. I also take shitloads of pictures. Sometimes some are so good they beg to be shared. Enjoy this one.

1005475.th.jpg

Direct link = better.

i like the second one of those polish village shots the most. kind of reminds me of bad mapping skills where a newbie applies the same texture to all buildings :)

This thread needs more love :)

From a recent work trip to TN.. tanker parked outside our hotel.

ammxy.jpg

Some pictures of my holidays with my crappy camera :) (i don't know what's going on with the colors :tinfoil: )

this is the swamp where we took a bath, the water was pretty nice !!

sete1.jpg

sete7.jpg

sete3.jpg

sete4.jpg

sete2.jpg

sete5.jpg

sete6.jpg

sete8.jpg

sete9.jpg

sete12.jpg..sete13.jpg