Sentura

Now playing - 2017

1,954 posts in this topic

http://www.rocketbirds.com/revolution.php

i just finished this little indie gem !

its hard as fuck ! both the puzzles and the combat but the character design animations, humor and music are awesome

highly recommended if you liked:

prince of persia, abes oddysee/exodus, codename gordon, flash back and/or another world !

now ill try "space chems" as was recommended in this thread if my memory servs me right !

http://www.rocketbirds.com/revolution.php

i just finished this little indie gem !

its hard as fuck ! both the puzzles and the combat but the character design animations, humor and music are awesome

highly recommended if you liked:

prince of persia, abes oddysee/exodus, codename gordon, flash back and/or another world !

now ill try "space chems" as was recommended in this thread if my memory servs me right !

oh god this is totally like flashback, i am loving it

lol i made it crash on the first level :(

Space Chem... Cool game :) A serious brain tease but very rewarding when it works. And I'm just in the beginning stages... geez.

I think I made this way harder than it should be... Or is this really the way to go? o.O

I'm not really getting the hang of it, I see vids of people overlapping wires 'n stuff, totally blows my mind.

finallyu.png

get two atoms from red, put them on the bonders, then do bond+ twice to get O=O :). I think you are trying to bond a single atom there, which wont work.

It works alright ;) It just seemed a bit over the top... But thanks to that info you posted there I figured it out... Red and blue can both pick up an atom from the Alpha input.

I've got no idea why that wasn't clear to me at first :/ Should make it much much easier.

EDIT: Yup, way easier. 3 bond puzzle finished in no time :) Damn, why is this game so much fun o.O

Playing LittleBigPlanet 2, really liking it. It feels like they've taken out a page of Super Mario Galaxy's book of adding a new cool mechanic in each new world. It's maybe not as drastic in the gameplay change it provides, but so far each new world just feels fresh and exciting and makes you wonder what's next. Definitely shows that Media Monocule is only second to Nintendo when it comes to creating amazing platformers.

I'm replaying Dungeon Keeper right now. Ah, the pleasures of having a Horned Reaper completely trashing your dungeon when he's angry. :derp:

I'm replaying Dungeon Keeper right now. Ah, the pleasures of having a Horned Reaper completely trashing your dungeon when he's angry. :derp:

Direct 3d?

Ace. How long is the single-player campaign? (You may answer this when finished. :-D)

Direct 3d?

I have the original CD, but unfortunately the game ran very poorly on my Win 7 64, so I downloaded a fan project named KeeperFX and problem solved, it runs like a charm now.

I could never get direct 3d to run properly with keeper fx :sad: