Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

13,279 posts in this topic

Here is a raw 16 minutes of black metal difficulty for Redemption Of The Slain Beta 2. This includes the new area of the map as well as all of the most recent game play changes.

This release includes one additional level that was not present in the previous version. I have also done a ton of changes based on feedback so everything should feel and play a lot better than before. My plans are to add one final battle section at the end of the level which will be included in the next version of the map.

https:[email protected][email protected]8-2016

Vorontsov likes this

On 07/02/2017 at 8:45 AM, SirK said:

Im working on my submission for the reddit 1v1 contest - hope ill get it finished

16587036_1308104162611767_4962918491967926272_o.thumb.jpg.5c0145bd623245d3fee80f80668818df.jpg

Noice, just to confirm, is that CS? (never heard it was played 1v1 and it doesn't look like UT)

SirK likes this

On 2/6/2017 at 2:48 PM, RaVaGe said:

Shoulda work that blorange man.

BLORANGE TEAM W/ ME GOGOGOGO

fan_gamma_2.jpg?psid=1

Sign me up for this bad motherfucker!

On 2/7/2017 at 3:45 AM, SirK said:

Im working on my submission for the reddit 1v1 contest - hope ill get it finished

16587036_1308104162611767_4962918491967926272_o.thumb.jpg.5c0145bd623245d3fee80f80668818df.jpg

I'd shrink the scale of those floor textures. I'm guessing they're above .25 scale, that's generally a no-no.

leplubodeslapin and SirK like this

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

Noice, just to confirm, is that CS? (never heard it was played 1v1 and it doesn't look like UT)

Yeah its CS - theres a reddit contest for creating small 1v1 arenas. Its played with a server plugin :)

1 hour ago, FMPONE said:

Sign me up for this bad motherfucker!

I'd shrink the scale of those floor textures. I'm guessing they're above .25 scale, that's generally a no-no.

Its actially .25 (its from infernew) - but shrinking it down maybe a good idea :) ill try it thank you :)

1 hour ago, SirK said:

Its actially .25 (its from infernew) - but shrinking it down maybe a good idea :) ill try it thank you :)

Most of the new inferno materials are meant to be used with 0.125 (some in 0.15) scale. :eng101:

SirK, leplubodeslapin and Bastion like this

Yeah i just thought it would look good this way :D ill try some changes as soon as i got some time on my hand :D 

@Corvus You should release some of these scenes you do as main menu replacers or something for TF2/Garry's mod. Idk if they support actual level files like HL2 used to, but it would still be pretty neat as a screenshot.

Edited by nikkoship

11 minutes ago, Thewhaleman said:

Messing around with the idea of a cs_office, might be cool? 

I like the increased grenade possibilities.

Thewhaleman and Joy like this