Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

13,225 posts in this topic

@Dillon Beard What's the catch? Is it chocolate on the inside?

Edit* Ah, top page king - gotta grab some fancy thing to post. Alright, so I'm in the planning phase with my recreation of Tobruk for Day of Infamy. I've gathered all the useful war photos that I could find from several archives and right now I'm just sketching out what the layout could be. I'd like the playable area to stretch from the outskirts, towards the city center and then lastly on the main street. 

LT3Wz0p.jpg

Photo copyright IWM

Edited by Radu

@Thewhaleman  That's one big ass cock of gold, lol. I gotta snag the pic and send it to Eight Thoughts (YouTuber). Looks nice though. And the chicken fish. Hilarious. How's Rooftops coming along?

@Radu Are there many online players for that game? I think I have it but stopped playing because I couldn't find matches. 

Edited by WhatGrenadeWhere

@WhatGrenadeWhere There aren't that many people online at once. You can check how many are in-game under the menu. I have never seen more than 200 players at once. Though, there are 2-3 popular servers where I always find people playing. It's understandable since the game is still in early access and most negative reviews complain about the lack of content or bugs - which I experience frequently. That's what turns potential new players away.

Edited by Radu

What is it exactly ? It does look more like 3D scenes than a map but, yeah i don't know. Maybe it's for a singleplayer experience ?

It's good to see these realtime shadows and reflective glass, nice and sharp :)

Good job !

14 hours ago, WhatGrenadeWhere said:

@Thewhaleman  That's one big ass cock of gold, lol. I gotta snag the pic and send it to Eight Thoughts (YouTuber). Looks nice though. And the chicken fish. Hilarious. How's Rooftops coming along?

Thank man, chicken fish was super fun to make to be honest. Also rooftop's Layout is, probably, done. I'm strictly on detailing, so lots of work. Taking a break to work on the chicken map, cause it's nice to take on small projects you can start and finish in less than a month. 

Edited by Thewhaleman
Radu, WhatGrenadeWhere and Squad like this

3 hours ago, leplubodeslapin said:

What is it exactly ? It does look more like 3D scenes than a map but, yeah i don't know. Maybe it's for a singleplayer experience ?

It's good to see these realtime shadows and reflective glass, nice and sharp :)

Good job !

its a recreation of Bob's Burgers for CSGO, im not sure what mode i want to make it, more than likely GG because thats all i care about.

El_Exodus likes this