I played around the map a bit, looks nice although I'm not a big fan of the color correction ( too bright for me )
I have a couple of issues with the map:
1. Terrorist spawn is surrounded by swat teams and police vehicles, no dead bodies or bullets showing prior fire exchange, or blood.
2. Vehicles all have their lights on even if the map brightness equals 2 suns
3. Police vehicles lights strobes are turned off
4. Bombsite circles on blue tarp (imo shouldn't be used as randomly as this is a bombsite indicator in other official maps)
5. around 80 fps in gardens/outside areas (I usually have 150-250 in official maps, including nuke and inferno.
6. I understand you restricted jumping on the outside bombsite structure, but there's some weird clipping buffer that prevents from touching the structure, especially noticeable in the 4 corners.
7. In the indoor bombsite, there's a piece of equipment with motor and its door is open, Feels like you shouldn't be forced to crouch as the height is very close to allow walk-able.